Open House is set for Wednesday, July 24, 6:30 – 8:30 PM at the PVOA building to review plans for improvements to the water treatment plant planned by the Park View Water & Sanitary District.
Find out how Park View Owners’ Association is partnering with PVW&SD. Come and learn about the plans! All Park View residents are encouraged to attend.
All events are at Meadowbrook Park.
- 2—4 PM Home Run Derby— for boys & girls entering 2nd through 7th grade
- 4 PM Car Show— No pre-registration needed! Show off your special car. People’s choice award will be given out at 6:30 PM.
- 4 PM to 7 PM Bounce Houses— Free
- 5 PM to 7 PM Pony Rides— Free
- 6 PM to 8 PM Live Music— Contraband
- 8 PM to end of fireworks—Music by Anytime Entertainment
- Dusk (9:30ish) Fireworks Rain date: Saturday, July 6th
Thank you to all Park View residents that donated to this event. A big THANKS to Matt & Tracy Lindaman Family for their generous donation.
Scott County Planning and Development will hold an informational meeting on the proposed Park View Rental Registration and Inspection Ordinance at the Eldridge Branch of the Scott County Library on April 30th at 7 PM. These changes to the Scott County Housing Code would require all landlords in Park View to register their multifamily rental units, do background checks of prospective tenants, have written leases, and permit inspection of rental units with due notice. The proposed changes are copied directly from Eldridge’s rental ordinance.
Landscape Maintenance Person needed for beautification of Park View. The job is for general grounds maintenance and includes planting, watering, weeding and mulching landscapes, trimming shrubs and small trees and when time permits, mowing. The position is part-time (approximately 16 hours per week) during the growing season. Flexible days and hours! Starting pay is $12 per hour. Send resume to PVOA, 17 Lincoln Ave. Eldridge, IA 52748 or email resume to email@example.com